Small Glory Hole #1 - 4 hour
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Kingston, ACT
This session includes the following:
- 15kg standard session glass - We melt Gaffer batch in our 450kg tank furnace (clear glass) glory hole with rolling yolk (interior opening 40cm x 82cm d)
- Half an annealer and an overnight annealing cycle.
#1 and #3 (Interior dimensions:
70cm d x 40cm h x 130cm w)
#2 and #4 (Interior dimensions:
70cm d x 60cm h x 130cm w)Available with 4 slot and 2 slot shelf options.
- 1 x small premix oxy/gas crack off torch
- Mapp gas
- Exact Hand Torch AKA fluffy torch, natural gas torch
- 8cm - 25cm Round Italian style block
- #6 - #20 block head blocks
- Paddles (large and small)
- Pastoralli forks
- Pastoralli plus large-scale trolley attachment
- Large range of blowing hand tools
- Various optic moulds
- Various ferros
- Compressed air and hoses
Our materials room sells:
A small amount of Gaffer colour bar, frits and grains.