Mould Room Pass - 1 month
- Location: Kingston, ACT
Includes one table and equipment use in our Mould Room for 1 month (31 days) from date of purchase.
Our mould making area has the following equipment:
- Separate extraction systems dedicated for wax, steam and dust.
- Waterproof digital platform scales, 10g - 300kg, 50cm w x 60cm d
- Professional variable speed twin gear mixer
- Small drill with mixing attachment
- Double boiler wax melting pots
- Industrial steamers and dedicated steaming stations
- Wheeled tables with stainless steel tops
- Small range of bottles and clamps
- Plasterer's buckets
- Banding wheels
- Pressure cleaner
- Hydraulic trolleys for moving materials, moulds, equipment and objects
- Drying out/wax melting out kiln - interior dimensions 135cm w x 72cm d x 80cm h - bookings essential
- Mould drying racks
Passholders are required to 'give back' 1 task of voluntary work to the Glassworks per month when they purchase this pass. This is managed via the Canberra Glassworks Give Back Pass which will be sent to you after this pass purchase.
Hirers are not entitled to use more than one pass at a time.