Covid Access Session
- Location: Kingston, ACT
Booking this session allows you to be in the building, granting you a spot our of 25 at one time.
- You must book an access slot to be in the building.
- You must sign in using QR code
- You will be directed to bathrooms with signage inside the building. THIS MUST BE FOLLOWED.
- You must sign the waiver
- You must wear a mask
- You must undertake the wipe down and sign the checklist
HOT SHOPIf you are booking a session to be in the hot shop, there are additional requirements for blowers:
- Enter and exit via the front glass doors ONLY
- Wear masks
- Supply their own PPE including safety glasses and leather gloves for inside Kevlar gloves
- Assistants must use their own tools and not use the blower’s tools
- Follow the wipe down checklist and sign that it’s complete
- Social distance whenever possible
- Communicate with each other about risks and concerns
- Only use the foyer bathrooms
- Eat their lunch outside with no access to Red Room or Engine Room bathrooms (short term)
- CGW has supplied cleaning and disinfectant as well as individual mouth pieces and sterilising equipment for your use
- CGW team will empty glass bins over this period so you don’t need to access the back corridor